Puerto Calero 839 £310
Dec£312 per night £2,184 per week
Jan£379 per night £2,653 per week
Feb£379 per night £2,653 per week
Mar£379 per night £2,653 per week
Apr£351 per night £2,457 per week
May£351 per night £2,457 per week
Jun£310 per night £2,170 per week
Jul£310 per night £2,170 per week
Aug£310 per night £2,170 per week
Sep£310 per night £2,170 per week
Oct£310 per night £2,170 per week
Nov£310 per night £2,170 per week
Dec£310 per night £2,170 per week
This 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom, two storey villa has been stylishly decorated throughout with modern furnishings. This accommodation can sleep up to 10 adults and 6 children in the 6 bedrooms plus 2 extra guests on z beds.
There are 4 bedrooms on the ground floor and an annex on the lower ground floor with 2 further bedrooms and its own shower room, living and dining area. Gated steps lead from the terrace to the pool area. Spacious with a good selection of amenities, this villa enjoys mountain and sea views and is situated in a peaceful location just a short walk from the Puerto Calero Marina.
Size 10.00m x 5.00m
Access Roman steps
Heating Optional Electrical Pool Heating at an extra charge.
Patio doors lead from three of the bedrooms and the living area to a wrap around terrace with views to the mountains and sea. This terrace has a table and chairs for 6 guests. Gated steps lead down to the spacious pool area open and covered areas with patio furniture, sunbeds with cushions and a built in BBQ. This lower terrace has table and chairs for 8 guests and a chill out area with sofas. There is also a mini tennis court.
Comfortable seating, Internet TV, DVD Player, patio doors to terrace with mountain and sea views.
Dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and washing machine.
1. Master Bedroom with super king size bed (180cm), dressing room area with fitted wardrobes. En-suite bathroom. Double patio doors to terrace.
2. Bedroom with king size bed (160cm), fitted wardrobes and patio doors to terrace. En-suite shower room. Patio doors to terrace.
3. Bedroom with king size bed (160cm), fitted wardrobes and patio doors to terrace. En-suite shower room. Patio doors to terrace.
4. Bedroom with 3 bunk beds sleeping 6 children.
Annex on Lower Ground Floor with 2 Bedrooms
1. Bedroom with king size bed (160cm), fitted wardrobes and patio doors overlooking side terrace and tennis court.
2. Bedroom with king size bed (160cm), fitted wardrobes and patio doors overlooking side terrace and tennis court.
NB: Each double bed is made up with 2 single duvets. Cleaning of the villa is an extra cost of 320 Euros and paid locally in cash upon arrival.
1. En-suite bathroom off Master bedroom with shower over bath.
2. En-suite shower room off of second bedroom.
3. En-suite shower room off of third bedroom.
4. Guest cloakroom with wc.
1. Separate shower room in Annex.
2. Shower room and wc by the pool area.
This villa is all on 2 levels. Gated steps lead down from the top terrace to the pool and sun terrace on the lower level. Pool is accessed by Roman steps.
Puerto Calero Marina
With its variety of designer shops, restaurants and bars overlooking the marina, is just a short stroll away. Puerto Calero is approximately a 15 minute drive from the airport and a 10 minute drive to the popular resort of Puerto del Carmen with its abundance of restaurants, shops and long sandy beaches. There is also a water taxi from Puerto Calero to Puerto del Carmen that runs throughout the day.
Cleaning of the villa is an extra cost of 320 Euros and paid locally in cash upon arrival.
Optional Electrical Pool Heating is 140 Euros per week to be paid locally in cash.
Beach 6.5 km (Playa Chica in Puerto Del Carmen)
Supermarket 1.6 km (Supermarket in the Marina)
Marina 1.35 km
Airport 13 km
Golf 7.5 km
Location & Information
- Car recommended
- Internet access
- Heated swimming pool
- Outdoor grill BBQ
- Swimming pool
- Washing Machine
- Walking trails
- Cycling routes